Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TVs from outer space


Butch Willis and The Rocks - TVs from Outer Space

Music Videos That Suck

Sorry about that..

In this next video from the same site, Jackie Gleason (JG = 17) experiences "The Blob"



This song is called "Say Hello to Jupiter" by B.B. Boris (it sucks really bad, so go ahead and watch it if you're in a bad mood)



I really hope this guy isn't representative of all beings from Jupiter.

2 comments:

Atareye said...

That certainly did suck....

I tried playing them all at the same time to see if it would improve. And nothin'.

If you ever want to watch something annoying or just want to complain about how shitty some people are Look up Klaus Nomi. '

wv in green yonon

skrambo said...

I had some friends in high school who were into Klaus Nomi. It just seemed too much like a boring "pre-packaged" type of weird, know what I mean? Like "ooh wow, this guy sure looks weird, I bet he is interesting in some way". No mystery to it. Then again I am pretty much speaking out of my ass.

I actually like the first song, but in a "holy shit some people are strange" sort of way (and I almost want to do a cover of it). I blame the reefer for making me laugh so hard at them... Not that I mind :)

When I laugh at people in such a manner, bad things happen. I took my dog outside tonight listening to my iPod, and the headphone cord got snagged on a fallen branch sticking out and my ipod flies out of my pocket and disconnects from the headphones. We don't have a flashlight so I spent the next few minutes on my hands and knees outside in the dirt with the light from my cell phone looking for a tiny, fragile black piece of hardware while also trying to avoid stepping on it. It was like looking for a lost contact in a mine field. I called upon Synchronicity in my mind (more in a joking panic than anything) and found the iPod shortly after.