Friday, May 1, 2009

Score



Double X

Dream Theater's (DT = 4+20, 24) logo is a square and compass, three pillars and a circle. "OX" can be found (actually XOX) with the circle in the logo acting as an "O". X is the 24th letter in the alphabet. Their song "Octavarium" is exactly 24 minutes in length.

Gold coloring

Octagon

edit: Posted at 12:24.

uploaded a new profile pic, it was taken when I was 17.

4 comments:

Atareye said...

Great adding

skrambo said...

Yeah, I'm not sure if they did that on purpose or what... It seems like one of those things their hardcore fans would pick up on and "understand", I guess.

Atareye said...

They kinda give off a Grateful dead ambiance. I tried listening to them but I think I gotta find a good place to start. Any suggestions for a starting album?

skrambo said...

Try Metropolis pt. 2: Scenes from a Memory, it's their best IMO. Awake is also really good.