Excerpt from 2012: Catastrophe or Ecstasy, by Geoff Stray:
"Magic Squares are grids of numbers which are arranged in rows and columns in a square in such a way that all columns, rows and diagonals add to the same number. Traditionally, there is a magic square associated with each planet. (I will include their astrological signs for added association)"
3x3 - Saturn (Capricorn)
4x4 - Jupiter (Sagittarius)
5x5 - Mars (Aries)
6x6 - Sun (Leo)
7x7 - Venus (Taurus)
8x8 - Mercury (Gemini)
9x9 - Moon (Cancer)
I think the only real interesting thing about me posting this is how 4x4 (16, Lincoln was the 16th president, he and Obama have been connected numerous times) is the magic square of Jupiter, and Obama is the 44th president. Obama has been persistently associated with Osiris, who is also associated with Jupiter. Osiris is the egyptian god of the underworld, more commonly referred to as Death.
I watched Hancock a little earlier, and found it kind of disappointing towards the end. For some reason I was expecting it to go beyond your average twisted-moralistic endeavors seen in EVERY movie but it showed its true colors about halfway through. One part I found interesting was in the scene where his orgasm punches 3 holes through the celing of his trailer (I wonder how he found out that happens... The movie implies it would have been violently messy.), right afterward he sits up and his head (crown) bumps into a little model of Jupiter hanging from the ceiling, syncing the Black Star with Jupiter. Interesting then that the arrow of Sagittarius (which rules over Jupiter) points towards Galactic Center. There is also the scene near the end where Ra resonator Ray (as Chris at the Secret Sun pointed out) gives the main bad guy an "axe wound" through the Heart, kind of redundant since both symbols represent the vagina.
I'm getting the impression that I am staring Death in the face through Synchronicity. Not sure what to make of that, even though I have been exceedingly anxious and negative towards myself and others lately.
Hancock bears a Phoenix over his third eye. The Phoenix, to me, symbolizes a few things: the Amanita Muscara mushroom and its effects, Death and Rebirth (funny, since Hancock is revealed to be Immortal as long as he is away from his "twin" or Galactic Anticenter resonating Gemini), Magnetic Field reversal, and the archetypes. From 2012:
According to (Nigel) Appleby, the Sphinx was designed as a Phoenix (Man+Bull+Lion+Eagle) and is aligned to a point on the horizon that gives us a clue as to the meaning of the Phoenix legend. The Sphinx, as pointed out by Bauval and Hancock, faces the point on the horizon where the sunrise on the Vernal Equinox was in the constellation of Leo, while Orion was at its lowest point in the sky. This occured in 10,500 BC (Ed note: the pyramids were built in 10,490 BC), and is known as the Zep Tepi - the First Time of Osiris (Orion). The Last Time of Osiris will occur when Orion is at its highest point in the sky, and Bauval and Hancock gave it variously 2450 AD and 2500 AD. Appleby gives it as 2012 AD. Having checked, I have found reason to agree with him.
Phoenix is also the code name for the orders to rape and execute women and children during wartime. I found it strange that at one point Will Smith slaps Ray's son on the ass, where neither of his parents would see. From that point onward I became suspicious of the movie's motives. After Will Smith proves himself to be a pedophile, his character the Living God willingly incarcerates himself into a prison and shoves one guy's head up another guy's ass, which reminded me of a mythological bird which flies up its own anus... Anyone want to help me out with the name of the bird?
More Hancock musings can be found at The Secret Sun, which my viewing of the movie was inspired by.
No comments:
Post a Comment