Friday, January 30, 2009

The Last Dragon: Pt. 1 (Updates)

My interest in this movie peaked when I saw the title, referring to Dragons (Order of the Red Dragon [i.e. Behemoth+Leviathan, Scarlet Whore], Draco constellation marking North Pole Dragon Axis, Chinese zodiac year 2012) and finality. On the Dragon's relationship to the Phoenix, in Chinese culture: "The dragon, a legendary reptilian monster, is deified in the Taoist religion and was the national emblem of the Chinese Empire. Among the Chinese people, the dragon is traditionally regarded as a symbol of creativity and good fortune, and represents the Emperor, male energy and the eastern direction. The combination of phoenix and dragon is similar to that of a yin/yang, symbolizing the union of opposites."

I am only 38 minutes into the movie and it has proven to be a sync-fest of truly cosmic proportion, while also being a (probably unintentionally) hilarious movie full of that great mid-80's cheesiness, which left me laughing so hard I was gasping for air. I'm splitting it up just so I can do something besides write up sync notes all day. While you wait between posts (I'm starting to sound and feel more like A.I.), pay notice to the new Joker violence sprees at Through The Looking Glass and The Copycat Effect. (fixed 2nd link..)

Since I cannot take screenshots of the movie as of yet (and I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to) you will have to find a copy of the movie and "sync up" the timecode given. Sorry about this, but it should suffice.

---
The Last Dragon (1985), directed by BeRRy GordON (BG, blue and green)

0:00:00 - The movie opens with the Masonic blue and gold (really, just colors which say "SUBMIT" or "OBEY" to the subconscious) Delta-shape Tri-Star logo (Belt of Orion/Osiris) and Pegasus (Wikipedia sez: The actual etymology of the name is most likely from Luwian pihassas "lightning", or pihassasas, a weather god [the god of lightning].) aka Zeus/Osiris/Air/Aquarius, signaling the beginning of the Aquarian Age, 2012. The next scene shows a black Star practicing martial arts, exhibiting small "explosions" of power (according to New Scientist, Black Holes explode, exposing hidden dimensions) whilst wearing a Yellow Robe. I'm not completely sure what the difference is between the Ox (Osiris) and the Bull archetype (Yellow, also [tentatively, still working on this connection] representing Set), but throughout the movie it is once again implied that our Black Star named "Leroy (royal) Green" is, in fact Set. Confusing, considering the connections between Green and Osiris, but hopefully my investigation of the movie will clear this up...

00:00:49 - It is revealed that the Black Star is standing on a Checkerboard (64 square grid, piano keys are musical checkerboards with 88 keys, 8x8 [64] is magical square of Mercury) floor. Mercury/Thoth/Hermes is represented in the Tarot by The Hermit trump. Leroy is completely alone in this room, confirming the Mercurial/Hermit nature of the scene.

00:00:56 - The blue-colored title of the movie is kicked and shattered into 8 pieces, symbolizing an octagonal Stargate forming a split-second Black 8-rayed star syncing up with our human Black Star resonator. Octagonal themes show up a lot in this movie. Credits are given to MotOWN productions. The role of Leroy Green is played by "Taimak" (which I first read as "Tiamat"), whose name appears in Aquarian Electric Blue over his ankles, the part of the body ruled over by Aquarius.


00:01:24 - The name Leo (K2) O'Brien (Orion) appears. This, in itself, connects Orion to the Pyramids. As above, so below. Mike StaRR is credited, as is Vanity, one of the 7 deadly sins. 7 also shows up a lot, representing Venus/Taurus/Bull archetype.


00:02:11 - Leroy Green is now interacting forcefully with a Black ball-shaped punching bag. Jim Sanders has pointed out the "black sphere" to be a Galactic Center resonator, so in effect Leroy is beating up Galactic Center! :( Sounds "Set"-ish enough to me. His "Master" fires a Sagittarian Arrow towards the Black Star Leroy Green, symbolizing Sagittarius's arrow pointing towards Galactic Center or "Black Star". The first two arrows have Red on them, the color which represents Fire signs in the Zodiac. The third has Blue on it, which for some reason Master scolds Leroy for catching in mid-air, then tears off a red circle sticker placed over Leroy's Heart chakra. Leroy then drops to the ground at Master's feet. Probably symbolizing death by removal of the heart. Master laughs at Leroy saying "You have been to the movies again, I see! Full of disciples, dropping to their knees at the slightest hint of their master's displeasure."

00:04:33 - A circle of 7 smaller circles (seven seals of Revelation) is revealed to Leroy by Master, saying "The final level is a return to the beginning." the sticker which Master tore off of Leroy's heart chakra is revealed to be the Seventh Seal: The Last Dragon. "A cycle is complete," he says. Leroy says he needs more time to train. Master responds saying "I am no longer your master," followed by a TenderMoment (TM), where Master tells Leroy to find "the wisest man in the Universe". He apparently lives in New York, where the movie takes place.

00:05:54 - Master hands Leroy a Golden Sun Disk, symbolizing Aten the Monotheistic God, which formerly belonged to Bruce Lee. Master says "Go now, my son, on your journey. Go. Go". GG/77/OZ. Leroy then holds the Aten disc over his heart where the red dragon sticker used to be.





00:06:23 - A song starts playing over an overhead shot of a river. The lyrics are too good to pass up...

"Look within for reality,
For soon you weave the web
Of a Master's philosophy,
It's God above, beyond below your grasp (??)
To utilize what you've learned in the past (the Aten/Sun disk gleams in Leroy's palm)

Inside you
That's where this trip begins (I'm guessing "inside you" refers to sex in some form)
Inside you
That's where the fear must end
For you can claim the power (Leroy is shown wearing a hat resembling a sun disc, which even has Star of David pattern on the inside)
To survive your darkest hour

Dragon (a banner showing MON BO appears)
You're a dragon
You'll survive it
You'll survive
Dragon

The time has come
To face your destiny
(????) Confidence
And let be, what must be"

I think this song is referring to Masons, but that's just me. It could also be referring to ME, as a reference to the fact that I am of the last (chinese zodiac) Dragon generation. But I am not so sure I want something "inside me".

00:07:39 - Leroy is now inside a Movie Theater watching a Bruce Lee movie. Bruce is connected with a Scorpion (Galactic Center resonator) when a patron shouts "Sting him!" Opposite the screen in the aisles, a distraction appears as two Breakdancers (gemini, Galactic Anticenter) inexplicably performing in the middle of the movie. A large asian man takes notice and syncs up with Bruce on-screen, jumping and crushing the breakdancers' BoomBox (BB [buttefly/thanatos/death/Osiris]/moo/ox). The last move one of the breakdancers does is quite Egyptian looking. A guy smoking a joint in the movie theater makes a comment, interacting with Plant Consciousness.

00:08:39 - The door to the theater busts open and 6 goons walk through, presenting a 7th goon: a man named Sho'Nuff. He represents Horus, according to his Red garb and instant conflict with Set resonator Leroy. "Am I the meanest?" Sho'nuff! "Am I the prettiest?" Sho'nuff! "Am I the baddest mofo low-down around this town?" Sho'nuff. Now you know where he got his name. He is the Shogun of Harlem. His vest bears two Octagonal flowers. He calls for his associate, "Crunch" (KK) to clear the seats. Sho'nuff is also wearing a Tiger (Chinese zodiac year 2010) skin robe. He is played by Julius Carry, JC.


00:10:07 - It is revealed that "Bruce Leroy" is "the only guy that stands between Sho'nuff and Total Supremacy". Sho'nuff's shadow approaches Leroy at the front row. Sho says "Well, well, well, (WWW, WW3) if it ain't SERIOUS (sirius), Bruce Leroy Green". Leroy is then associated with Superman. Watch the whole scene below to pick out what I missed.



00:11:55 - An androgynous transvestite wearing Red appears during the fight scene to say "jack him up, baby" to the guy obviously losing the fight.


00:13:10 - A balding man wearing Black and White (twin pillars unified in one form, Phoenix+Dragon etc.) named Eddie Arkadian "mirrors up" with himself, fixing his Orion resonating Bow Tie. This guy looks like what I would expect a Mason or Saturnian Cult member from the mid-80s to look like, I guess. His hair makes him look like a bear, kind of like Tony Soprano. A Pink and White (from what I've learned, represents Zion/Kabbalists) wearing, kundalini serpent clad woman named Angela sits on a couch listening to music, making the Horns with her fingers while painting her nails. She also has a huge indigo triangle (third eye) attached to her head and she is obviously drugged up. A man called "Rock" (Dome of the Rock, Templars) feeds an animal's Thigh (sagittarius resonating) to a Monster Fish (Pisces). Eddie's role in this movie involves him attempting to become wealthy through Angela's music videos, as he is her Producer.

00:14:04 - A television show called Laura's Video Hotpix comes on. There are actually two L shapes in "Laura", making an upside down 77 (Venus is 7x7 magic square) "Live from 7th Heaven". She is shown with a "moving through space" backdrop, perhaps symbolizing a Stargate event. The scene cuts away from the TV, showing a Dome-shaped lamp, then an upside-down obelisk, and then Mike Starr who plays Rock. Eddie calls Rock "The Great White Hopeless" and the woman "A Goddess, a god damn goddess!"



Well, that's about all I can handle for now. Stay tuned for the next 15-20 minutes of this movie, viewed through a synchromystic lens.

No comments: