Police Dog Remembered
St. Bernard rescued from ice (I like the link title... IcePuppy. Who named that, a 12 year old girl?)

Aww...
Sirius, to me, resonates twin pillars in that some folks believe that our sun is part of a binary star system with Sirius, and that some aliens (most notably the "Greys") are Sirian in origin. I haven't read enough to know if either factoid is true or not and I think the theory is a big part of what sells conspiracy stuff (of which I am certainly not a "buyer" of, everything I've read is available for free besides 2 or 3 books which I've bought to further my own studies).
About my post below: I woke up today feeling like absolute shit both physically and mentally and decided to go on a rampage. My strong emotions during the typing of that post aren't even barely touched upon. I ended up really ticking off Chris Knowles (which I feel really awful about) by posting a long, contrary comment and now everyone probably thinks I'm really crazy, so I slept the rest of the day and had some pretty weird dreams which involved a Batmobile (for some reason my dreams always seem to involve weird "clown cars" which are smaller than the actual thing)... I'm not sure why there's such a huge disconnect in what I'm learning about the world (everything is controlled by some pretty disgusting "people", maybe even reality itself and higher dimensions and we're learning this now so that we can act and change it) and what others are learning (everything is controlled by god-knows-what but everything is in its right place), it could be an age thing, but my thoughts on this are partly a product of my unwillingness to serve the current highly, highly corrupt system and the fact that others are attempting to push me into changing the way that I think. We are in the middle of some pretty huge crises, and I don't know if we wanted to be a part of it but we sure are aware of it. My apologies to anyone who strongly disagrees with what I say, but it's not like I chose to realize all this weird awful stuff. I hate feeling like it's my fault that I'm so fucked up in the head right now and that I should just shut up. The thing is, we're all reporting on the same thing, but we all seem to have a different idea of what it is...
About the Herbie Hancock post: I had heard the song somewhere on Youtube (actually on one of those videos where rednecks destroy a hornet's nest and it seemed really out of place and funny) and really liked it, so I looked it up (partly for the "HH" and "Hancock" sync) and that's what I found... I hadn't seen the video before yesterday, and it's sometimes really surprising what I'll find based on what I've learned about this strange thing we call "reality".
3 comments:
Tommy,
don't worry about it! No harm, no foul. As they say...
I've witnessed both of the exchanges that you're concerned about - with Chris and your post - and I can tell you that what you are experiencing is not an abnormal reaction to feeling "powerless", real or perceived.
When you delve into the study of this stuff, you are confronted with the fact that at that moment you are not exactly as in charge, or rather in control of yourself, as you previously thought. It does take some getting used to and some time to adjust.
I'm sure that at some point in his 20+ years of research even Chris Knowles himself has felt "mad", in the literal and the figurative. In my exchanges with him he seems to be a person of strong character and integrity so I can be confident to say that you should not be concerned that he will hold it against you.
On a more direct note, I can tell you that I too have been seriously researching the synch-phenomenon - and the varous and sundry associated bits and pieces - and yes, even conspiracies and conspirators for 19 years myself. What you feel is normal and the process of experiencing it is normal. How you react to it is all that matters.
In the "magickal world", to pick one example, the experience is commonly known as "the abyss". It can come on quickly or slowly in your development and learning. It is that point in your progress where you are confronted by The Darkness.
The thing about it is... that is the darkness within yourself. Your own shadow that you must face. You must face it, understand it and integrate it to ever get to the other side of that "abyss". There should be a sign that warns the traveller "abandon all hope, ye who enter here or turn back now", when they reach that point. It is no easy task. It is quite literally like trying to catch a shadow.
I can assure you that if you work more on understanding than being angry, more on wisdom than knowledge, more on loving than hating, more on forgiveness than vengence, etc., it is possible to cross that abyss without making yourself "crazy".
You can take comfort in the fact that EVERYONE who dares tread the path we synchromystics and the like are on MUST eventually face this abyss. For some it is deep and wide and for others it narrow and shallow. But everyone must face it on their own - in their own way and their own time - to progress.
So take care, don't be too hard on yourself. I look forward to reading more of your unique take on things soon.
~SE~
http://strangeye.blogspot.com
Thank you for your kind words.
"It is quite literally like trying to catch a shadow."
It really is.
Let me tell you... I woke up a few hours ago from a dream where I was with my mom. She died last year. I believe I took a trip into the Underworld, Egyptian-style (because my dog and my cat were there too) and since my dreams are extremely vivid, I consulted my mother and she expressed (since emotions are telepathically transmitted and received instead of words spoken in dreams) the same thing you have just told me. Another thing was that in order to make this trip, my animal spirits and I lost our tailbones... Not sure what to make of that, but it was painless. Just weird seeing dogs (my dog was listening to music through headphones...??) and cats without tails. They seemed like they had to grow used to it. I also got to experience what it was like to be a ghost inside of a previous home, as this was where it took place.
tommy, glad to see you feel better today.
Since the shadow metaphor resonated well with you, I'll give you one more quick one on shadows...
A shadow can only be cast by something that has the light external to itself. Once the light is internalized the shadow is no longer projected.
Cheers,
~SE~
http://strangeye.blogspot.com
VW: regumsms (the royal message)
Post a Comment