Pelican - Drought
Man, today was one of those slow days... We don't have any real lightbulbs so I'm stuck with lighting my room with one of those "low energy" lightbulbs (the ones that look like a coiled snake) when it gets dark and I'm pretty sure this story posted on Red Ice is true. I'm so used to being in dim, warm light that this faux-lightbulb totally throws me off. It's usually only when it's turned on that I start feeling anxious and depressed seemingly out of nowhere, I also feel like there is dust covering my entire body including my eyes... Ooh, found a 17 in the lightbulb story:
“The problem is that many councils do not know the correct guidelines for disposing of the lamps. Only six out of 17 we spoke to knew the rules.”
Everything's grinding to a halt now...

Boards of Canada - Open the Light
(I probably shouldn't open my lightbulb, mercury would come out)
No comments:
Post a Comment