This morning as I was greeting my animal friends (cat [sun] and dog [sirius]) a rainbow colored double helix appeared on the floor through the prism of 3 small diamond-shaped windows on our front door. My dog seemed to take notice (dogs can't see color?) and lied down where the rainbow ended, merging the blue-indigo with her forehead. The space in the middle was white, and the colors took on a jumping arc rather than a crossing wave, so one half of the 2-D helix was red-orange-yellow-green and the other was green-blue-indigo-purple. Closer to the door there were 3 spots of light on the ground right in front of her water and food.
2 comments:
i think this is just beyond cool!
happy first day of spring. :)
Thanks! You too.
I'm gonna have to look around blogs to really understand what this means, because this (for me) basically mixes breath-taking synchronicity, sirius symbolism, the DNA helix, and the rainbow, which are all being talked about in the syncrosphere. It was a great start to my day, that's for sure... There was a "pot" at the end of the rainbow when I found a weed nug attached inexplicably to her snout later in the day, I kid you not.. I know you suggested I should stop smoking weed, but I definitely took this as a "message"... I'm sorry!
(of course I cleaned it off and everything, who knows where it could have been...)
Post a Comment