This fear is the source of all evil. It is the source of every violation of privacy, every hive-mind group, every enslavement. It needs you far, far more than you need it.
It is a need for an Other, a "missing" puzzle piece which, in truth, rests just behind where you can see. In other words, it's you. No other person's acceptance is required for you to be happy.
I feel energy within being stolen and abused. I must leave behind my current location in order to retain my sense of mercy. I am quickly losing stamina in this war I've been pulled into against my will, by the person who seeks the answer to their problems in the outside world.
My shadow speaks very loudly when it wants to be heard. Every single doubt I could have pours into my mind at times. It overheats my senses with pain-numbing rage, and weeps in paralyzing agony. It lies coiled within, wondering why I ignore it, why I don't look at it as much as I could. My ego overlooks this pathetic thing, and all forms of compassion are dead...
"L'enfer, c'est les autres"
- Jean-Paul Sartre
edit: Oh, and guess what my little sister named her new pet rat? Zeus.
3 comments:
I feel like shit tonight. This read helped.
Cool blog :D
Thanks, this post is pretty sad though.
Post a Comment