Required viewing from the syncrosphere:
The Hidden Agendas - An Open Letter to The Powers That Be
Twilight Language - Moon, Death, Masons and Golf
Accidental Alchemist - Oz, Land of the Dead preview (featuring my favorite Radiohead song)
The Secret Sun - The Phoenix Has Landed: A Picture Story
The Cleaver - The Fall and Rise of the Divine Nexus
Newspaceman - 4 legs good, 2 legs better
Wrong Way Wizard - Lighthouse
Opeth - Moonlapse Vertigo
--
Some words on Golf: I don't like golf. My dad and my grandfather play golf, in fact my grandfather owns and lives on a golf course (he's an alright guy as far as I know). I tried to learn it (because I didn't know my dad very well by the time I was 16, and after my mom left I wanted to bond with him) but I couldn't stand the fact that I couldn't even wear what I normally wore (I had to wear a polo shirt and Khakis. I almost got expelled for not wearing this same uniform in middle school in 8th grade, when our school became a charter [fascist] school, I had to deal with administrators breathing down my neck every fucking day, I wasn't going to change my mind about uniforms just to play a game but I did change my mind when I could make money wearing the exact same stupid uniform) and besides, it was boring to me and I couldn't get it right. I didn't try very hard... I had a roommate who played golf, and that guy sucked. He lived off his politician mother's money (which she had a lot of), smoked good-ass weed which he bought with that money, and he bitched her out when she refused to give him any. He was also a hardcore, Bush-loving Republican. He wanted to be a cop. He was a good ol' boy, and he was a racist, misogynist douchebag.
We have some golf magazines in the bathroom, and each time I use the bathroom Tiger Woods is staring back at me. I sometimes flip through these magazines, and wouldn't you know it, they are chock full of masonic symbolism, not public-consumption square and compasses, but the more esoteric ones. Just like pretty much everything else. I sometimes wonder if my dad knows about freemasonry, or even if he is one, considering his devotion to golf and television. I figure he's one of the many who actually respects them (like most people from his generation, the way they were programmed to), but isn't a member. At Christmas we have a set of 3 fake candles up in the window, like the three pillars. It creeps me out a little to think about. Here's a picture of the "famous" 17th hole at TPC Sawgrass, which (from a certain angle) looks to me like a big mushroom, or more obviously (well, vaguely), like a dick and balls:

The whole sport is Osiris worship. What else is new?
2 comments:
I told my wife/GF while we were in bed 2 nights ago that I felt something was gonna happen tomorrow....last night I found out about the eclipse via Facebook. Very interesting variables involved with the whole event.
Gravity testing in China for one....
Eat your mental Wheaties guys.
Plus 'new' dark spot on Jupiter...
pre 2010....
There is a huge sync web involving the moon and eagles right now. 75% of what I look at involves one of them. The Eagle is a symbol for alchemical Air (A, pyramid with capstone, and the moon/Cancer/Water is "V" or an upside down triangle) in Kabala. I'm wondering if the Eagle stands for the Sun, but the only connection I'm getting is "Horus/Sun".
Was it WWW's date of "mid-2009" for an event that led you to your conclusion, or a gut instinct? His article made me a feel little on-edge, but in a good way...
Post a Comment